What do we bring?
- Any snacks or drinks you may want
- Appropriate clothing…hat, gloves, sunglasses, water resistant shoes, rain gear
- **Tip- The temperature on the water is always colder than inland temperatures!
Do I need a fishing license?
- Yes, anyone 16 years old or older that fishes needs a valid Georgia fishing license.
- Georgia fishing license can be obtained online @ GoOutdoorsGeorgia.com or by phone @ 1-800-366-2661
Can we keep the fish we catch?
- Yes, at the guides discretion.
- Bring a cooler to keep in your vehicle to take home fish after the trip
Where do we meet?
- For Lake Allatoona trips: Red Top Mountain State Park boat launch: 513 Red Top Mountain Rd. Cartersville Ga 30121
- For Coosa River trips:
Location #1 – Brushey Branch Park (Montgomery Landing) 7416 Blacks Bluff Rd. Cave Springs Ga 30124
Location #2 – Mayo Lock & Dam Park 181 Lock & Dam Rd. Rome Ga 30161
- For Etowah River trips:
Location #1 – Floyd’s Landing 311 Euharlee Rd. Euharlee Ga 30120
Location #2 – Neel’s Landing 11 Macedonia Rd. Kingston Ga 30145
- **Please verify meeting location prior to fishing trip
How long are the trips and when do they start/end?
- Half day trips are 4 hours long and full day trips are 7 hours long
- Morning trips begin at daybreak and evening trips begin in time to conclude by sunset